SHIPPING WILL RESUME TO MOST STATES BY MARCH 8TH BUT SOME STATES WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO SHIP WINE.

Close
800.578.3199
Home  »  Rum  »  Overproof & Imperial Strength Rum  »  Barrell Rum Barbados Batch B844 750ML
Item #: 736040544907

Barrell Rum Barbados Batch B844 750ML

Our Price: $110.99
PRODUCER: BARRELL CRAFT SPIRITS (see more)
REGION: KENTUCKY
SIZE:750ML
ABV:64.43%
TIMING:LIMITED INVENTORY- TYPICALLY SHIPS IN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS
MAV-SBCPRBARRM-6
Quantity:
Product Description
Private Release Rum B844 is a blend of rhum agricole aged 3-4 years and Barbadian, Jamaican and Guyanese rums aged 7-21 years. This blend recipe has an 84% Barbadian rum base, with the remaining three countries making up the other 16%. It was finished in a Sauternes cask before being bottled at cask strength (128.86 proof).
You Might Like These as Well!
Ace Spirits- Online Liquor Store Ace Spirits- Online Liquor Store Ace Spirits- Online Liquor Store