SHIPPING WILL RESUME TO MOST STATES BY MARCH 8TH BUT SOME STATES WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO SHIP WINE.

Close
800.578.3199
Home  »  Rum  »  Overproof & Imperial Strength Rum  »  Barrell Rum Jamaican Batch J806 750ML
Item #: 736040544906

Barrell Rum Jamaican Batch J806 750ML

Our Price: $110.99
PRODUCER: BARRELL CRAFT SPIRITS (see more)
REGION: KENTUCKY
SIZE:750ML
ABV:65.92%
TIMING:LIMITED INVENTORY- TYPICALLY SHIPS IN 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS
MAV-SBCPRJAMRM-6
Quantity:
Product Description
Private Release Rum J806 is a blend of rhum agricole aged 3-4 years and Barbadian, Jamaican and Guyanese rums aged 7-21 years. This blend recipe has an 80% Jamiacan rum base, with the remaining three countries making up the other 20%. It was finished in a Ruby Port barrel before being bottled at cask strength (131.84 proof).
You Might Like These as Well!
Ace Spirits- Online Liquor Store Ace Spirits- Online Liquor Store Ace Spirits- Online Liquor Store