• Made in Hokkaido at Asahikawa distillery
• Base spirit: 100% cane neutral spirit
• 24 hour maceration with Yuzu, bitter orange, licorice, coriander and angelica root
• Distillation: copper still with a swan neck to 166 proof
• Dilution down to 86 proof with water sourced from Taisetsu Mountains
• Filtration through charcoal
You Might Like These as Well!
All images are for illustrative purposes only. Actual packaging may differ from the image. Correct package size is listed on the item description and should not necessarily be inferred by the image displayed.