Close
800.578.3199
Home  »  Shop Whiskey  »  Shop All Whiskey  »  Sunnybrook Blended Whiskey 1L
Item #: 080686479208

Sunnybrook Blended Whiskey 1L

Our Price: $9.99
PRODUCER: JIM BEAM (see more)
BEAM/ SUNTORY (see more)
REGION: USA
SIZE:1 LITER
ABV:40%
TIMING:IN STOCK- TYPICALLY SHIPS NEXT DAY
WL-183174-12
Quantity:
Product Description
Presently owned by Beam Global Spirits and Wine, Sunny Brook is a brand that seems to have been relegated to the bottom shelf. Being 80% neutral grain alcohol it doesn't qualify as a Bourbon, hence the designation as simply a 'blended whiskey' - the remainder being 20% 'straight whiskey'. There's little more we can tell you about this relic. Expect a light, zesty quasi Bourbon experience.
You Might Like These as Well!
Ace Spirits- Online Liquor Store Ace Spirits- Online Liquor Store Ace Spirits- Online Liquor Store