Fidencio Mezcal Clasico Joven
- 100% Agave Espadín
- Cultivated on our estate in Santiago Matatlán, Oaxaca
- Harvested after 12 years
- Oven Pit roasted over black oak. Roasted for five days
- Double Distilled
- ABV: Undiluted, varies batch to batch, we target 45%
- Age: Joven
- 93 points, Ultimate Spirits Challenge
- Master Mezcalero Enrique Jimenez
"Delicate wood smoke and green pepper scents highlight the bouquet; flavor profile features pipe tobacco, road tar, cigarette ash and pine needle; tangy, piquant." -F. Paul Pacult
You Might Like These as Well!
All images are for illustrative purposes only. Actual packaging may differ from the image. Correct package size is listed on the item description and should not necessarily be inferred by the image displayed.